Aviation Mental Health: Psychological Implications for Air Transportation Robert Bor, Todd Hubbard
Скачать книгу FB2 TXT RTF
Aviation Mental Health: Psychological Implications for Air Transportation Robert Bor, Todd Hubbard. Consequently, practitioners and researchers alike have been forced to consult specialist journals or seek out a relevant chapter on this topic in a general textbook to develop or update their understanding of the relevant issues. This book provides an authoritative and practical guide to the assessment, management, treatment and care of pilots and other professional groups within aviation- covering a range of relevant topics, for health and human resources practitioners working in the airline industry. It aims to cover all of the main relevant issues including the assessment, care, management and treatment of mental health problems, as well as the prevention of mental health problems among this occupational group. This new book seeks to remedy this situation by gathering together all of the relevant insights into a single authoritative source gathered from the leading specialists in the field. Pilot mental health has, hitherto, been regarded as a specialist topic in aviation medicine.
Вместе с этим искали
- Большая детская энциклопедия. Тайны и загадки коллектив ДЛЯ ДЕТЕЙ
- Год 1940 — продолжение социалистической революции в Бессарабии Лазарев А.М.
- Best of Stringing: Modern Vintage коллектив ХОББИ и РЕМЕСЛА
- Россия и Европа. Эпоха столкновения цивилизаций Николай Данилевский ГУМАНИТАРНЫЕ НАУКИ
- Learn Hiragana With Miffy Dick Bruna ГУМАНИТАРНЫЕ НАУКИ
- Основы патологоанатомической техники Медведев И.И. НАУКА и УЧЕБА